Tuesday, March 17, 2009

An Open Letter to Ted Anderson

Dear Ted,

I am writing you to express my gratitude and show my support for what you are doing. Midas Resources and Genesis Communications Network are beacons of hope in these dark times. I am also grateful for being awake and not asleep like so many in the world. And I have what you have brought to the people, powerful weapons against evil such as The Alex Jones Show and The Officer Jack McLamb Show, to thank for my being aware of what is going on around me.

As I'm sure that you are, let me implore you to do all that you can to secure yourself, your organizations, and to make for contingency for the fight. We, being mere men, are but like vapors indeed--but the power of righteousness that can be channeled despite our frailty is a force that outlasts one lifetime. We cannot lose, and those who stand as you are--on the side of righteousness--will indeed be among the victors when it is all said and done. I wish you the best, and perhaps one day we will meet.

For Liberty & Justice,

BK

No comments:

Post a Comment